Register for the 2022 season here
2022 registrations open NOW
Or sign up to our wait-list and we’ll let you know when we’re opening registration next!
2022 Season ends August 2022
How to register
- Apply for an $100 Active Kids voucher (School aged kids)
- Prepare a passport style photo for your registration (Guidelines here)
- Complete your registration with Play Football
Click here for more Season details and FAQ for registration
- Team Trials, Manager and Coach appointments and preseason training are all starting in February, more info to follow.
- The competitive soccer season starts in April, with 18 match days scheduled.
- The season grand finals are scheduled in August to September.
Registrations will be confirmed by email at the end of each calendar month, provided full payment has been received.
Toongabbie demons junior soccer club is a volunteer organisation – we depend on your time contributions in coaching and management as much as we do on your registration fees, VOLUNTEER NOW!
Age groups are determined by the ‘Age’ is the age you turn in 2021, e.g. if your date of birth is 2011, then you’ll be in Under 10s, as you’re turning or have turned 10 in 2021.
New Players, please email your birth certificate to email@example.com
Don’t forget to take advantage of the $100 Active Kids Rebate –all School Aged Children are eligible for the NSW Governments Active Kids Rebate of $100?
Please ensure you apply for your Active Kids Rebate prior to completing your registration online
PLEASE NOTE that we will not be allowing players to play until their fees are paid in full.
Manual Payments can be completed via cash, EFTPOS, credit/debit card or bank transfer (bank details below).
- Name : Toongabbie Demons Soccer Club
- BSB : 062 452
- Account No.: 2803 2506
- Description: <YOUR NAME> <AGE GROUP>
Thanks again for choosing the mighty Demons!
If you have any problems or questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.