- Full competitive matches permitted within the Laws of the Game
- Training/friendly matches allowed
- Full football activities conducted at all levels (MiniRoos, 7v7, 9v9 or 11v11) including development programs
- Match fixturing and pitch allocations to be arranged to maximise spaces between pitches
- Social distancing of 1.5 metre between spectators (e.g. parents)
- Competitions, Leagues and Tournaments permitted
- Changerooms and/or wet areas limited to players and team staff and thorough cleaning between use recommended
Please remain patient as we work through this time and we will keep you up to date with any news as they come to hand. Full use of sporting facilities is permitted Please visit the Football NSW website for further details. Stay safe & we appreciate your patience with this matter.